2008 m. gegužės 1 d., ketvirtadienis

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Nowadays we can not image our life without something, what is made in our century. TV, mobile or even fridge are enough "young" contrivances, but how we are dependent on these! We are confronted with difficulties which are related with these implements while they need support us.

But it is another topic, now I would like to talk about artificial intelligence. Why do people want to make it? To my mind humans always wanted to do it, and it is demonstrated by story about Frankenstein and his try to make a human. I think that there are many reasons for this. First of all people want to make their life more comfortable, talking of it, generally all our contrivances and discoveries were made for this goal. The second, I think human always tries to come up to God, to feel omnipotent. But on the other hand I think artificial intelligence would be useful. Of course it could be used in the sphere where "human factor“can damage, because artificial intelligence has not weariness, a bad temper or problems in family. But in this instance artificial intelligence is not ideal too.

So I think that our civilization develops and artificial intelligence is our near future. To my mind artificial intelligence can not exchange us, humans, because it can not feel and has not soul.

4 komentarai:

adambrauskaite rašė...

Interesting topic! Good work!I really enjoyed this performance!I have found interesting facts.

dbesagirskaite rašė...

Well done, it was useful for me to read.

Ugne rašė...

I like the idea of your topic, I like that it is your own opinion which has good arguments.

ijankauskaite rašė...

I have found here very interesting mind, why artificial intelligence couldn't change humans. Because of ours soul! This question is very controversial. Maybe some day they also will have a soul...